We work with our factory that produces with a closed area of 11.000 m2 and our experienced team.
The Law on the Protection of Personal Data (hereafter referred to as “KVKK”) was published in the Official Gazette and entered into force.
Within the scope of this law, as TemkaGlass (hereafter referred to as “COMPANY“); we attach great importance to the security and privacy of your personal data and strive to take the highest possible security measures to process and maintain this data. We process your personal data within the scope of KVKK and related legal legislation and in the scope described below as data controller.
The Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data (“Clarification Text”) is in accordance with article 10 of the KVKK titled “Disclosure Obligation of the Data Controller”; identity of the data controller, the method of collection and legal reason of your personal data, for what purpose this data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose, the duration of data processing and article 11 of the KVKK. It is prepared for the purpose of informing you in the most transparent way about what your rights are listed in the article. The explanations made for your personal data in this clarification text also include your personal data of special quality.
TemkaGlass takes the highest possible security measures to ensure the collection, storage and sharing of your personal data in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our goal is to make it work. In accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and in line with your satisfaction, it is to inform you in the most transparent way about the way your personal data is taken, the purposes of processing, the shared persons, legal reasons and your rights.
1) Data Controller
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; as the data controller, it will be collected and processed by TemkaGlass (“COMPANY”) in the scope described below.
Data Controller Related Information
Address : D-100 Highway Cad. No:571 Kazakhburun Mah. Kartepe / Kocaeli – TR
Phone : +90 (262) 375 32 11
E Mail : email@example.com
Web : www.temkaglass.com
2) For what purpose personal data will be processed
Personal data can be collected by the COMPANY in categories such as identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal action and compliance information and marketing sales information from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners, website and store visitors and suppliers.
Your personal data collected;
– To be able to provide company products and services to you, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with information retention, reporting, information, taxes and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
– To provide you with special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities to be carried out to improve the quality of services and products,
– To communicate with you in order to convey the necessary information regarding the information processing requirements, systemic structure, the necessity of the computing support services received, these services and products,
– To carry out traffic measurement, statistical analyses, Segmentation/profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
– Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions regarding new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about your complaints and requests to products and services,
– Managing your membership in online sales, receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation and product delivery with 3rd parties, recommending products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measuring and improving service quality, communication, optimization, auditing, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, interest determination, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
– To be used in all kinds of products and services to be offered within the scope of the law and related legislation regulating the works written in the COMPANY’s articles of conduct, which are the subject of comparative product and/or service offering, modeling, existing or new product studies and/or improvements, disclosure of your personal data to the COMPANY,
– To comply with the information retention, reporting, information obligations stipulated by the official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to perform the legal obligations to which the COMPANY is subject to the use of these services,
– For the purpose of determining and implementing the company’s commercial and business strategies; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, procurement operations (demand, bid, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), in-house system and application management operations, legal operations conducted by the COMPANY
– To examine, evaluate and respond to requests from official authorities or you, it will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in law no. 6698.
3) To whom and for what purpose the Processed Personal Data May Be Transferred
Your personal data collected; limited to the realization of the above-mentioned objectives;
– To the business partners, shareholders, subsidiaries of the COMPANY,
– To individuals or organizations permitted by the provisions of the Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Debts Law and other legislation,
– To authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
– Personal data processing terms and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698 to the real or legal persons we serve, cooperate with, to the institutions we have agreed to send to our customers, to the cargo companies that deliver the orders placed from our online store to you. can be transferred within the framework of the framework.
4) Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data, our stores, our website and other channels that may be established/may be established in the future, whether verbally, in writing or electronically, from media such as our mobile application, call centers, social media accounts;
For the purposes mentioned above by the COMPANY within the framework of legal legislation and for the performance of the contract, to be clearly stipulated in the law, to have your personal data made public by you, to be obliged to establish, use or protect the right to be granted to you; it is collected limited to the existence of legal reasons that it is mandatory for the COMPANY to fulfill its legitimate interests and legal obligations, in a way that does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
5) Personal Data Owner’s Rights Listed in Article 11 of the Law No. 6698
As personal data holders, if you submit your claims regarding your rights to the COMPANY by the following methods, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest according to the nature of the request. In this context, personal data holders;
• To find out if their personal data has been processed,
• Requesting information about personal data if it has been processed,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
• Request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or inaccurate processing and to request notification of the transaction carried out within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
• Request the deletion or destruction of personal data in case of elimination of the reasons requiring its processing, even though it has been processed in accordance with the law no. 6698 and other relevant law provisions, and to request that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• It has the right to request compensation for damages in case of damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can submit your request for the exercise of your rights mentioned above in Turkish and in writing or in accordance with paragraph 13 of article 13 of the Law No. 6698 and the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller no. 30356 and dated 10.03.2018, or in turkish and written or registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or e-mail address previously reported to the COMPANY and registered in our system. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before responding.
In your application;
a) Your name, surname and signature if the application is written,
b) Your T.C. id number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, your nationality if you are a foreigner, your passport number or, if applicable, your ID number,
c) Your main residential or workplace address,
ç) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any,
d) Your request subject,
information and documents, if any, must be included in the application.
You want to submit your applications in writing by adding the necessary documents to temkaglass as data controller
D-100 Highway Cad. No:571 Kazakhburun Mah. Kartepe / Kocaeli – TRadresine.
You can make your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
According to the nature of your request, information and documents must be provided to us completely and accurately. If the requested information and documents are not properly provided, there may be disruptions in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be carried out by the COMPANY at your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. Therefore, your application must be submitted in a complete and requested manner according to the nature of your request and to include the requested information and documents.